I know. It IS exciting!
I cannot possibly recap what has happened sufficiently in the last 9 months so we will start from here and move forward. Thinking about trying to recap has been something that has kept me from starting to blog again.
In 6 days we will welcome our fourth baby! We are excited to say the least. We are as ready as we are going to get and the kids are ready to smother this poor baby with love and everything else siblings smother babies with.
This baby being born will hopefully SPRING us into a brighter state as this winter has just been dismal beyond belief! The highlight has been the quick trip Mike and I took to NYC without any kids! We've never been away from our kids together so this was a long time coming! We relaxed, moved slow, walked around and visited Steve and Emily and new baby Harper- which was just so lovely. We're excited our babe will have a cousin so close in age. We got to see Les Miserables on Broadway which was something I've always wanted to do. It really was a dream trip. Since we've (I really) am never away from the kids two nights was the perfect start. I'm so grateful my Mom was here to keep them while we went.....especially since the weather was wet and grey and not lovely for keeping 3 energetic children!
Tonight Aunt Hayley will arrive in anticipation of the baby being born- many hands make light work and all! I am getting the house as ready as I can to be out of commission for a bit.

2 comments:
YAY! I really miss all the blogging friends. Excited for your baby to arrive. How many weeks will you be? How big are you expecting him to be? I know you figured something out with the last pregnancy that enables you to stay pregnant longer. Shots?
best wishes for the arrival of the newest Greenstreet. In 7 weeks I'll be joining you in the land of newborns!
I'm excited that you're blogging again! :)
Post a Comment