We had a GREAT Super Mario Bros. Party for Andrew the Saturday after his birthday. He was still confused why his party and birthday weren't on the same day. I wonder how old kids are when they "get" this? It was a little chilly for us to be at the park for 2 hours like we planned so we moved the party to our house and it worked out just fine. We played some really fun games- like find your Mario Match. We have a Mario Memory game and we hid half the cards all over the yard and gave the kids each some cards and they had to find their matches hidden in the yard. It was really fun and really cute!
 |
| Looking for our matches.... |
 |
| Best Buddy Easton |
 |
| One handsome birthday boy! |
 |
| Sweet Julia |
 |
| One of the sweetest girls I've ever met. Atalie from his class at school. |
 |
| We hid Macks cards the hardest- and he found them! |
 |
| Great job, Carson! |
 |
| Mushroom cupcakes, and chocolate ones. I let the Andrew pick the theme and decorate....I found it actually took quite a bit of pressure off of me! |
 |
| We also played musical mushrooms instead of musical chairs. Big hit and a lot of fun as well! |
 |
| It's good to be 6! |
No comments:
Post a Comment