Yes, Linvilla Orchards is a 6 hour drive away....but we love our August-Levin clan SO much they are worth 6 hours in the car with a toddler. Mike couldn't come with us this time which was sad- but he got loads of work done and we had loads of fun and since it was a quick trip we all survived! It was a PERFECT fall day. We went early and beat the crowds. The place was packed when we left. We all had a wonderful time and ate wonderful pie for dessert and we're still enjoying our apples 10 days later.
 |
| HUGE new climber at Linvilla! Kids LOVED it. |
 |
| We call her Aunt Hill but Scotty calls her "ya-ya" and he LOVES him some ya-ya! |
 |
| Made it all the way to the top! |
 |
| So proud! |
 |
| Jordan asked Andrew at one point if he needed any help getting down and he said "no, don't worry about me. I'm a ninja." |
 |
| Who loves picking apples? We do! |
 |
| Aaaannnd we love eating them. |
 |
| Scotty could not understand why we kept pulling apples out of the trees when there were 100's laying on the ground. |
 |
| Looking for that perfect picture..... |
 |
| still looking |
 |
| nope, that's not it |
 |
| try again |
 |
| that's as good as it gets, folks |
 |
| It's unbelievable to me that Jordan was Emma's age....and only a little taller than her when I met him! Now I need a stool to give him a hug! |
 |
| Love that baby! |
 |
| Cheese face |
 |
| Can you have too many pictures of your baby sitting in the pumpkins? |
 |
| I think not. |
 |
| Maddie let Andrew get his face painted and he chose to be a snake! It was quite a painting. Lucky boy. |
 |
| Truck thing in the playground- he spent a good 30 minutes on this thing. |
.JPG) |
| Favorite! So much mischief and sweetness in this face! |
2 comments:
I LOVE that last photo of scotty. So priceless. Love you guys- I hope to make it with you to Linvilla Orchards sometime!
That looks like so much fun! I wish we had something like that here, but I guess I am not too dissapointed since this is our last fall here!
Post a Comment