Sunday, September 30, 2012

A hot day for golf!


At the beginning of the month one of our friends little boys turned 5!  His wish was to go mini golfing with his friends- so we did!  There were 6 adults and 11 children 6 and under....and it was JUST as wild as it sounds.  We had 2 extra kids with us since our friends were busy in the hospital having a baby....so our van arrived FULL of children.  And- I will say there IS a big difference between 3 and 5 children.  People always say to me "after three there's no difference."  Well, that's a load of bull because it is much harder to keep track of 5 travelling little ones than it is to keep track of 3!  BUT, all the kids had a GREAT time even though it was VERY hot- you can see all the red cheeks!  I think we only annoyed a couple other mini golfers and our kids have been wishing to go mini golfing for ages so we are very glad Carson got his birthday wish!  Everyone had fun.  



He doesn't look very scary to me....but that's because I know he is really a sweet boy and couldn't be  a rotten pirate if his life depended on it.  

What a fun group!  

Scott thought it was  great to wander around picking up balls.  Other golfers probably didn't like that part.

A rare moment in the shade.


At the last hole he was very confused as to why he couldn't reach in and get his ball back.  

Emma is "grooving" to some music....I don't know where she gets this stuff. 

Also not scary....but I'll take a sweet pirate face any day.

No comments: