Sunday, September 2, 2012

17 months and 17 ways to get into trouble EVERY DAY

This week Scott is 17 months old.

It's hard to believe last year at this time he was just rolling over.

What a difference a year makes.

This kid gets in SO much trouble.  I've joked about changing his name to Curious Geoge because that's how much trouble he gets into.

Loves to turn the lights on and off.  Playing on the stairs- SO safe.

Driving cars up and down the hallway- he LOVES when his brother will play with him.  He just thinks his big brother is the bees knees.  

THE "cheese" face.  If he sees the camera- this is the face I get.



In case you're wondering what kind of trouble a boy this cute can make I will give you a few examples:

Eating toothpaste and losing every toothbrush he can get his hands on (why yes we are supposed to keep the bathroom door shut....but some people in this house forget)
Throwing anything he can find into the toilet
Pulling anything he can reach off the counters (full plate of watermelon splattered all over the floor last week)
Eating the tips off markers
Eating crayons
Coloring on walls/tables/clothes- anything he can color on
If he is done eating and there's food left on his tray- it's on the floor.....across the room.
He is a biter- mostly just to me but DANG he has sharp teeth.


That's just what I can think of off the top of my head!  He has long, white (blonde) surfer boy hair that I think we are ready to have cut....in the next week or two.  

He talks more and more every day and some of the things he says are:
Thank you- "kee-koo"
Squeeze food- "fee-food"(which are little pouches of applesauce, mango, bananas, etc.  This kid is OBSESSED with them.  Seriously.  Eats 10 a day.)  
Sure- says it clear as day and it is funny!
Angry Birds - Ge-ge-bee  Mike let all the kids pick a lunch box (for co-op and other field trips) and Scott saw an Angry Birds lunch box from a mile away and he LOVES it.  I tried to talk him into other more age appropriate things like a fire truck but he literally would take them from me and drop them on the ground.  He LOVES those silly birds.  
Outside- "uh-side"
Aunt Hill- Yaya 

He says a LOT of things- certainly more than my first 2 did at 17 months!  He has a LOT to say and I think once he figures out how to say everything he is thinking we are in trouble.  


2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm always terrified my kids will drop things in the toilet! I always say it's a good thing they are so cute and they might not survive being a baby with all the work/trouble they cause!

Amantha said...

I call Calvin curious George..... crazy!