I was reading books with Scott on the couch and could hear the kids talking.....and I assumed they were upstairs playing. A couple minutes later I called up to them to ask if they wanted something to eat so I was surprised when they both emerged from the bathroom.
I was even more surprised that they looked like this:
When I asked them what in the WORLD possessed them to do such a thing they answered "we were making ourselves famous, Mom!"
I told them they CLEARLY did not know what famous meant, because THAT is not it!
They were trying to be famous "like in the circus!"
Oh, jeeze!
So, the bath water was a fabulous shade of redish purple and as Andrew was getting out of the tub he looked up at me and asked "is it a little funny, Mom?"
Yes, it was a little funny.
BUT- let these pictures live on as proof as to why I never get anything done! I live with these monkeys!
3 comments:
What in your bathroom are those colors?
Tell Andrew it is ALOT funny! :) (from an outside perspective at least) They did a great job of looking like a clown too.
Post a Comment