Als0- Andrew and Patrick are 4 years apart born on the SAME exact day. There must be something about that day because these two were stuck like glue. They had so much fun together every day!
Isabelle is almost 12 and if we could steal her away we would. She is just the sweetest little thing and if Emma is like her at almost 12 I will feel like I've done a good job as a Mom. She couldn't get enough of Scott and luckily he is more friendly than he used to be and they ended up being friends.
Mike is (as usual) so much fun! I remember when my uncles would play with me- throw me in the air, play catch, run around and it is a lot of fun to see Mike building these kinds of memories for his nieces and nephews.
Steven came to join us for Easter from NYC which means Mike and Rae had 4 of their 5 children toether! This is SO rare in the Greenstreet family! The only one who couldn't make it had a VERY good excuse- he lives in Brisbane, Australia.
We can't wait to see our Charleston family again! (BUT- like I said to Mike with his parents and 2 siblings living there....the problem is- we're out numbered.....and that means we drive to them......oh well. They're worth it!)
1 comment:
You did a great job Brooke!!!! I love all the pictures. We had a great time while you guys were here. It always go by so dang fast though. Until next time....XOXOXO
Post a Comment