It's crazy and we love it!
The last picture looks like the one of Michael with the golf cap and baby boy on his shirt. Now I see why small toys can't be left on the floor. Precious!!
Im not ready for that! He is so cute! the sweet face doesn't fool me but im sure it helps him.
I just caught up on your blog! My babies don't sleep either. Maybe once per month she sleeps until 5 or 5:30. Blech. I feel for you. Scott is so cute! Love the pic of Emma' s birthday also, she's darling. Looks like a very fun birthday. You are so lucky to get so many of your sibs at your house. They must love you! I have no idea how you are getting so much done. You have a breastfeeding, not sleeping all night baby! You are amazing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The last picture looks like the one of Michael with the golf cap and baby boy on his shirt. Now I see why small toys can't be left on the floor. Precious!!
Im not ready for that! He is so cute! the sweet face doesn't fool me but im sure it helps him.
I just caught up on your blog! My babies don't sleep either. Maybe once per month she sleeps until 5 or 5:30. Blech. I feel for you.
Scott is so cute! Love the pic of Emma' s birthday also, she's darling. Looks like a very fun birthday.
You are so lucky to get so many of your sibs at your house. They must love you!
I have no idea how you are getting so much done. You have a breastfeeding, not sleeping all night baby! You are amazing.
Post a Comment