Sunday, October 9, 2011

3 Little Loves!

A couple moments this week I felt like the luckiest Mama in the world!

Scott was getting upset to see me leave the room and I needed two hands for a chore.  Andrew was sitting on the couch and said "I'll hold him."  He held him for a good 3 minutes while I did my chore.  Sweet!

While I put my make up on Emma sat on her bedroom floor and read stories to Scott.  He listened intently and watched his sister for a solid 10 minutes while she read about 5 books to him. 

Emma and Andrew have put in HOURS playing together this week!  Serious hours.  They can't get enough of their imaginations and their Mario characters!  Mario chess set is working it's way to being one of the best purchases of my life! 



2 comments:

lynnissa said...

love that last picture! i know pics of me & the kids are rare ones too!

This Bliss said...

I love the first picture- you cant even tell andrew is in it- scott is almost bigger!