Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wow, whoever is in charge of this blog is a serious slacker. 

No, I can't even joke about that.  I am in perpetual motion and sadly this blog has taken a hit.  I'm not happy about it because I love reading over the past stories we've got recorded....but for now it's necessary in order for me to focus on other things like schooling the kids, maintaining an ever so slight amount of order in my life (EVER so slight), spending approximately 4 hours a day producing milk for our resident chubby baby (15lbs 7 oz now!), feeding said chubby baby 2 meals of "solid" food a day and then cleaning up the food spray afterwards, feeding the other two children who live here....and cleaning that up too.  Then there's the driving- homeschool co-op, therapy, soccer practice, soccer games.   Most of the time I don't feel like I excel at anything but am failing at everything.  BUT, I do enjoy these kids.  Food spray and all.  I love this life where I am NEVER bored- ever! 

I have many things to write about, and even have pictures to go with them:
First day back at co-op and my new (crazy) adventure there. (read- Brooke drinking from a fire hose)
Primary program success!
Emma's first soccer game (pictures from my phone....'cause I'm awesome)
Stake primary temple day.
School time

BUT- for now I have a little video of Scott doing his MOST favorite thing:  JUMPING!  Our friends Jon and Jan let us borrow their jumper and we have one VERY pleased baby.

1 comment:

This Bliss said...

Dugan heard this video and said he thought it was me laughing. :)
Good thing you have Hill there to help around with everything!