Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ask the Greenstreets

A friend of ours did this a while ago on her blog and I thought it was pretty cool.

Maybe it will inspire me to write more often. (I make no promises)

So, you can ask us (and by us I mostly mean me unless the question is for Mike in which case I will ask him for his answer) any question you want....and we'll answer it.

Unless it's some wildly inappropriate question in which case I will pretned that no one who reads my blog would do such a thing and I will move on to the next more apropriate question.

SO, ask away friends. What is it you really want to know about us? Or, how we feel about things?

1 comment:

ALYN said...

I like all your cute posts. I'm WAY behind on the whole blogging thing.

What to ask... What's your favorite place you've ever lived? What's your favorite place to visit? Where would you like to live while in the military? Where would you like to retire?