Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby Scott

Our baby is here!

Scott Taylor Greenstreet was born on April 6 at 9:29 p.m.

He weighed in at a hefty 6 lbs 6 oz and was 18 inches long. A giant baby by our standards.

Cute as a button.

There is a birth story.....but I'm not telling it right now. Right now the pictures get to do the talking.

















5 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you and your cute little family! He is just beautiful and perfect in every way! How early was he??!

{kim} said...

Awww, so cute! I'm soooo happy for you guys! Emma and Andrew are going to be the best big brother and sister ever, I can tell just by looking at those pictures. Congrats!

jjediehl said...

Yeah!! We are so happy he is here. Great job Greenstreet family. He is a cutie and he will gets lots of lovin and attention from those helpers. Congratulations!!! Aunt Jere

Kori said...

Love the helicopter blanket, very fitting! Enjoy your baby boy at home.

BritCosplay said...

YAY!!!! I love him! He is so precious! I love that name!