I'm so thankful for my sisters and sweet friends who came to the airport and took picutres and carried my bags- we've never had really great homecoming pictures....and now we do! I didn't have to take pictures- I got to live in the moment and have the pictures after- AWESOME.
Needless to say- we're all thrilled to be back together.
6 comments:
What a bunch of super happy faces! So glad you're all back together and that you were able to enjoy the homecoming!
made my day!!! So happy for you! Love that you got those awesome homecoming pictures! yay! yay! yay!
Yay!! You made it!!!
These pictures are precious Brooke. I'm not a crier and I teared up when I saw them. I'm so glad for you!
-Your far-away-cousin Marti ;-)
Oh Brooke! What a beautiful time and a wonderful family. Everytime I see your pictures I have fond feelings of the past for each of you. 34 weeks! That is the best news of all! Just like my daughter-in-law Jen, you're going to make it to the end this time. Yay! Love, Katie
LOVE this! You all look so very happy and I would be too! Yay for dads!
Post a Comment