I'm. Still. Pregnant.
I'm starting to feel like I need my own zip code.
Andrew was a puny 31 week baby at 2lbs 9oz and there's no doubt in my mind this kid is at least a pound bigger than him at this point.
My belly button is out and there's no going back. Emma says my belly button looks like a pigs nose.
Every day Andrew says "wow, your baby is getting so big Mom."
My neighbor told me the other day I looked "huge." I told her I didn't think huge was a good word to use when describing the way people looked....but I would take it as a compliment.
This is a record of epic proportions! A couple more weeks and I will have a baby I can bring home from the hospital with us!
6 comments:
Awesome awesome awesome! :)
I'm so happy this baby is cooking for you! You look fabulous and while I don't think you look huge, you've definitely popped since your last photos. You really do look great!
Very exciting! Keep going, you can do it! Remember there are some of us that go all the way to 40 weeks.
Just contemplate going past 40 weeks...
Now that'll be a GREAT adventure! So happy that your baby and body are doing well.
so wonderful! and you look fabulous! on my last baby i had a lady tell me TWICE "wow! you look like you're having twins! are you sure you aren't?" i pretty much wanted to punch her in the face at 39 weeks huge. it's always women who say the worst things, as if they don't remember being that big themselves. retarded. =)
yay for you! ok...so anytime I see hilary duff i think she looks like you and that last pic of you, with that face-you TOTALLY look like her!! cute!
Post a Comment