Sunday, February 13, 2011

Funny Guy


Andrew quotes as of late.

He brought me his viewmaster and said "Mom, look at this bear. If he saw you he would eat you and grrrrr at you." I said "Wow" and took the viewmaster only to see a tiny infant newborn baby brown bear in the window....I guess we know how he feels about bears.

I went outside to get the mail and decided to put a bike or scooter or ball or something left in the yard in the garage. I was gone a full 2 minutes. As I was coming up the walk to come back in the house the front door opened and Andrew said "Oh, Mom I knew you were coming." I asked if he had been watching me out the window and he said "no, I just felt you in my brain."

We're all currently suffereing from vaious stages of a nasty virus. Andrew has had a fever and body aches all day and he said "Mom, my eyes hurt. My head hurts. I need a band aid on my whole body." Poor little guy.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

He is one funny kid! I wish I could hear some of these great one-liners in person!