Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Home School Co-op Day!

It's quickly becoming our favorite day of the week! I got to teach part of Andrew's class today which was lots of fun! Then, I helped out in the "engineering" class where the kids made a bridge out of toothpicks and gumdrops- enough to hold 26+ books on top! It was really a lot of fun. The kids love their classes and they're making lots of new friends and I'm so glad Emma doesn't feel like "everyone goes to school" except her anymore.

I only interrupted her class at snack time to take a picture. She is sitting in between her friends Linda and Lydia. We were SO excited to find out Linda goes to our church as well. I just know we're in the right place- and as soon as I saw how happy the kids were in class my choice was confirmed that this group is the perfect place for our kids!



A little snap shot of Andrew playing with his friend Jack. Jacks birthday is in March JUST like Andrew! Jack also has a twin sister who Andrew loves to play with. It's a fun group of kids.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

It looks like you have a great group! I'm glad you were able to find something so great for your kids.