Thursday, July 1, 2010

Swimming Complete

Our kids did GREAT in swimming lessons. Truthfully they were the wild kids in class and they couldn't hold still while they waited their turn and couldn't get enough when it was their turn. I was glad to see them learning to wait their turn, having fun and being so comfortable in the water. They had SO much fun. The first couple days they cried and cried when their lesson was over. They loved playing in the kiddie pool before and sometimes after their lesson and they really loved their swimming teachers. Today I was getting Andrew dressed for swimming and he said to me "I don't want to wear my swim shirt I want wear just shorts like Michael." (That's his swim teachers name.)




Today Andrew didn't take a nap today and by the time we got home he was wasted- I had a hard time waking him up for dinner!

No comments: