Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Growing up so darn fast!

I feel like my kids are just growing up so fast right now....literally. I feel like they are both just growing like little weeds. All of a sudden all of their shoes are too small, none of their socks fit, Emma's shirts are too short and I had to let the waist OUT on a couple pairs of Andrew's pants! I also went through Emma's underpants and had to get rid of about 10 pair she has grown out of! I also got her a few new shirts at Target the other day and they were size 5T so she has some room to grow. 5T! That's the last size in the "little girls" section. That means I have to move to the other side of the aisle to the big girls section. It feels so weird! I got Emma this FABULOUS light weight coat from a consignment shop- ($6.99!) I couldn't believe how old she looks in it...she really is a big girl.






I took a couple pictures of Andrew playing with his automoblox. He had been sitting quietly playing for over 20 minutes which is unheard of for this child. These are HEAVEN at church. He takes them apart and puts them together over and over and over again. These are surely one of our Christmas gift winners. After I looked at the picture of him I couldn't believe how old he looked! It Took my breath away a little.



The kids were given a Vtech Vsmile this year as a gift. We keep it in the toy closet so they're not tempted to play play play video games all the time. Plus, let's face it when they play I have to play.....it's not really an independent activity. BUT, their FAVORITE game is called Jammin Gym Class and it's kind of like a very very simplified DDR. They were so cute helping each other play. They were taking turns and cheering for each other. Teamwork at its best! We love gym class!

No comments: