Sunday, January 3, 2010

This Year

We're making some changes this year- hopefully they will help us in the long run. The weight of the year is on my mind. I don't know why 30 feels important but it does. I feel like I need to know more, be more organized, educated, enlightened, creative. But, I've done a bit of thinking about New Year's Resolutions. 2010 will be filled with....

Less yelling, more talking
Less food preservatives, more from scratch
Less artificial color, more of the real stuff
Less aspartame, more natural sweetener
Less debt, more freedom from it
More trips around the block, less surfing around the web
More books read, less on the "to be read" list
More knowledge gained, less waiting to be found
Less Facebook, more time with faces
Less open spaces on my "to do" list, more letting it go
More "I love you" fewer snippy comments
More dates, fewer of them on the couch
More knowing our neighbors, less wishing we did

What will your year be filled with?

1 comment:

Tonia said...

My list looks similar to yours, yours is just more fun to read!