Thursday, December 3, 2009

Not ready to catch up...

I have about 4 or 5 posts I need to do BUT wouldn't you know my list of "to do" is quite long these days...so for now I have to document this little story about my little guy. Yesterday Emma was across the street playing with her friends. They invited Andrew to come too but he said "no, I stay wif my mom." And, he did. He relished in his only childhood for a couple of hours. I wondered how weird it would be to only have one kid....no fighting? Weird.... Anyhoo I was folding laundry in my room and Andrew was playing on my porch. He was living in his own little world and he was pretty funny. I picked up the camera and snapped a couple of pictures of his silliness. Pictures like this one: So, after a couple of snaps I was putting my camera back in its case and he said "no! don't put duh cama away, I sing you a song." And, he did. This one:

1 comment:

Tonia said...

What a sweet afternoon! Andrew has grown up so much, he's such a cute little guy. Is he going to be 3 in a couple of months?