Thursday, September 17, 2009

Favorite things

In our new house the kids love love love to play outside. The bikes, hula hoops, balls, etc are in the garage and they love going out to play with their things. BUT, they do love normal inside things too.

Emma likes to dance in the kitchen or anywhere there is enough space to twirl and sing. She likes to make up songs and this particular one was a chorus of "I'm a fairy and a princess" over and over. Quite loudly. I don't see fairies or princesses as very loud creatures. But, what do I know?





Andrew canot be bothered with such a silly game and had much more serious jobs to do. He likes sliding his chair around and turning light switches on and off.

2 comments:

{kim} said...

Andrew would get along really well with my kids. They both carry chairs around the house to reach things. Dude, I want your red KitchenAid.

Mollie Lawrence said...

Dancing and exclaiming that she's a princess & a fairy is gwen's favorite thing to play! So fun! So excited for you guys in your new HOUSE!