
I really did start my second job this week.
5 a.m. is early
Newborns sleep a lot
I think I'll keep it
Not for the money
3 year olds can be very sassy
Some of them have hot little tempers
Some of them never ever ever take naps
Or are even quiet for one minute of the day
Some children wake up far too early
Some children are crabby by 7 a.m.
A friend asked me if I wanted to trade kids
I thought about it
We went to the pool with friends
Blessed mommy conversation
Kids played
Kids needed nothing
I love baby pools
I love friends
I love uncrustable peanut butter and jelly
Abliging Andrew we went to the mall
The mall near Oceana
Oceana has jets
We watched a bunch take off
Andrew was happy
He loves jets
He loves the playground
He is fast
He says to Emma "want to play with me?"
I think I'll keep him
We went to the Disney Store
I resisted the 2 for 1 plush sale
It was hard
I don't even love Mickey
Emma was in Princess (crap) heaven
I hope that doesn't go on forever
We went to Barnes and Noble
Andrew found a Diego with a Rescue Pack
He ran to me shouting about it
I didn't even try to resist
All week we read
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Chicka Chicka 1,2,3
Angelina and Henry
Angelina and the Princess
Pajama Time
Sandra Boynton is a genius
We went to the store to pick up some cots
Cots for our trip to the beach
Cots for the kids to sleep on
They were excited
They saw a man about Mike's height and called him daddy
They saw a woman in a red shirt and called her Grandma
They saw a man with white hair and called him Grandpa
They think they are so funny
We waited for help at the service desk
30 minutes
I left
Mad
Emma cried "we won't have anywhere to sleep!"
Leaving the store the skies opened up
Lightning
Thunder
RAIN
We were soaked
Ice cream and playground at Chick fil A
I dropped mine on the floor
It's just as well
Bedtime is beautiful
The house is quiet
But sometimes too quiet
I love P90X
I did it every day
I broke into a new weight catergory
The pre child jeans are so close to fitting
So close
6 comments:
Congratulations on getting close to wearing your pre-kids jeans. Thats amazing!
sounds like a fun week
lucky you have a newborn around
they do sleep a lot
you should have one
good job on the pre child jeans
you're impressive
Very impressive! I feel the same way about Jakob this week as you do about Emma..he is sleeping a ton, but still crabby. I can't believe you got a second job, but I'm glad it's a newborn not a destructive toddler like last time :)
Even though I still think you're crazy for taking on an extra kid, I'm glad it's working out and that you are liking it (and by the way, only some newborns sleep a lot *lol*). Way to go on the new weight category, very exciting - you're doing great! I liked the creative post.
Good job on the workouts, and good luck on getting into those jeans. Right now I can only dream, I've been wearing the same two outfits for about 8 weeks now.
This post was so cute! I love the prose. Sounds like Emma had a rough week and Andrew had a good one. Most little girls love Princess crap for quite some time from what I remember. Did the newborn go on all these outings with you? If so you are amazing! Sounds like all this exercising is finally paying off. That is great!!
Post a Comment