Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Blog Birthday to me!


Well, yesterday our sweet little blog was 2 years old! I can't believe it, this little guy is growing up so fast. I'm so pleased with this writing/pictures I've got for the last two years in our family's life. I'm so glad I wrote things down here I wouldn't have written anywhere else. I'm so glad I've got this black and white screen to remind me of tiny little memories that would have gone otherwise forgotten.

Thanks, Blogger! You Rock!

4 comments:

Tonia said...

Blogger is awesome! I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep up to date with your family so one day when we see each other again you won't have to catch me up on all that's been happening - we'll pick right back up where we left off! :)

Erin said...

"Happy birthday to you..." I'm so glad I get to keep in touch with you too! After years of not knowing what's going on I get to hear about you all the time! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That's Fantastic! You gotta print it!

Adriane said...

Blogging is so great, isn't it? I'm sad about all the things I didn't write down BEFORE we had a blog! It's fun "checking in" w/ you guys!