Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today

Today....
It was COLD. I was wishing for the sun earlier this week when it was rainy (and cold). Now we have the sun and VERY cold air. I seriously don't know how my friends who live in much colder places handle this. (Jenn-seriously how do you do this?)

We enjoyed the sunlight coming in the windows in the morning.

We sorted the blocks by color...Andrew is really starting to grasp colors. He loves to find "lellow" and brown.



We built towers and Emma used the triangle blocks and built me a city of pyramids.

We made some shape collages. Glue is always a welcome additive to our activities around here.




Emma and I went to Michaels when Mike got home from work. We've been looking for some stamps. We couldn't find any that we liked for less than $30. Who knew stamps were so expensive??!! I found some from Melissa and Doug I will probably order for her but we used our 20% off coupon to buy some dot art. I've been wanting to buy these for the kids and they are awesome! I wish I had bought them weeks ago. I could have saved myself tons of time cleaning up paint from every surface of my kitchen and children.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Where do you come up with ideas for everything you do? So cute!