Friday, November 14, 2008

Friendly flashback

Since I had a great chat with my oldest friend Kim today. My best friend without a hairy chest (I hope) I've been thinking of her....and decided to flashback to her. November 2004...before any of us had kids (there was a time we didn't have children??!!??) Mike and I flew from Philadelphia to Phoenix for Kim and Steve's sealing in the Mesa temple on a Friday. I believe we left EARLY Friday morning. It was a short notice trip. We flew across the country with maybe 10 days notice. So many things about that totally astound me now! I am sure read or slept the entire flight. We had a GREAT time seeing them. We all had yummy Mexican food afterward. Mike and I flew home Sunday evening....it's not the best picture. But, it's the memories that come with it that matter. It's a darn good thing our husbands get along. It has made the transition from high school friends to grown up friends so much easier! Can you believe we've been such good friends for going on 15 years?? That's just crazy.

2 comments:

{kim} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{kim} said...

That picture cracks me up (notice how me and you are laughing)! That was definitely a great time. Has it really been 15 years?? That is just crazy. You're the BEST!!