I KNOW...we are SO excited about the Phila. temple! I do know where it's going to be but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say. I'll check with Mike and if it's okay I'll blog it. I cannot WAIT!!!!
sweety, I've had tears in my eyes every since I said goodbye and had to leave you at the airport, little Andrew was asleep, the last thing he said was night night? like he was asking for permission to go to sleep, I kissed you and Emma and had to walk away, IT WAS TOUGH. I miss you all every moment. Thank so much for letting me spend your lost days with you in your home. I was only with you for 9 days but I feel like I to am leaving all the memories behind, It is so so easy to melt in with your Family, You and Mike are so very special, Thank you for your Love and Spirit my thoughts and prayers go with you, wish I could fit between the car seats I'd be the Grandma (aunt Gladis, National Lampoons Vacation) in the back seat. Love Mom
7 comments:
That is beautiful. :)
That is a GREAT photo!
What a cute picture! Very sweet.
I KNOW...we are SO excited about the Phila. temple! I do know where it's going to be but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say. I'll check with Mike and if it's okay I'll blog it. I cannot WAIT!!!!
I think you should print and frame this one. So sweet.
Ditto to Alyn's comment. That picture is a keeper. Good luck with the move. Love Aunt Jere
sweety, I've had tears in my eyes every since I said goodbye and had to leave you at the airport, little Andrew was asleep, the last thing he said was night night? like he was asking for permission to go to sleep, I kissed you and Emma and had to walk away, IT WAS TOUGH. I miss you all every moment. Thank so much for letting me spend your lost days with you in your home. I was only with you for 9 days but I feel like I to am leaving all the memories behind, It is so so easy to melt in with your Family, You and Mike are so very special, Thank you for your Love and Spirit my thoughts and prayers go with you, wish I could fit between the car seats I'd be the Grandma (aunt Gladis, National Lampoons Vacation) in the back seat. Love Mom
Post a Comment