Friday, October 3, 2008

Flashback Friday part one

For many reasons this week I've been so thankful for my kiddies. Seeing moving and family visits through their eyes. Being a little kid with no control over your life must be hard. Emma isn't a very easy going kid. She doesn't really "go with the flow" so moving and change are a bit difficult for her. However, I remember a time when she was much more easy going....I was always amazed at how she would be calm and relaxed day after day after day.(Maybe she wasn't so calm, but I couldn't tell then) I am go happy I got the chance to see her grow the way I did. I remember thinking that the experience of her being in the hospital, though she won't remember, must have some sort of effect on who she is, and I think it does. But, I will never know for sure what she would have been like any other way. I am just so happy she is who she is. She's such a funny little thing. She has an imagination like I have never seen. Whenever I see her running around happy and healthy I can't help but remember a time I wasn't so sure what her life would be like....and I'm so glad it is what it is.
Somewhere in my mind, it's always flashback Friday.....and I'm sure it always will be.

2 comments:

Tonia said...

I'm sure glad she turned out like she did. She's so much fun!

{kim} said...

Ohhh, sad pic :-( She is one tough cookie! What an amazing girl!