Sunday, September 21, 2008
Week review
This week was GREAT! What a welcome relief to have Mike HOME when he was home. Not busy in a room studying or looking at his watch thinking "I need to go study." Ahhhhh....we have all enjoyed it so much.
The above video is a perfect depiction of what we've been up to: nothing really....enjoying each other. And, Emma threw in a rendidtion of Rudolph (upon request!) She is so obsessed with Rudolph and Twas the night before Christmas....the books. She loves them and I read them too many times every day. I hope she's not worn out on them by the time the season comes around. Every night she says "should we sing Rudolph, mommy?" Of course we should!
Andrew has reached new levels of mishcief...he can climb onto the furniture now! This is quite an accomplishment for someone only 29 inches tall! (He is so strong!) I must tell him to "sit down" whether it's on the couch or at a dining room chair or even on the table (a couple of times) about 500 times a day. He will even say it himself now "sit down!" I'd get a picture if I wasn't too busy making sure he doesn't dive off and break his baby skull open.
We've got a lot of things to do this week....
Mike has to go observe a solo flight tomorrow...he'll probably be gone most of the day.
I have to:
Get Andrew some new church shoes...he's outgrown his...so sad.
Get some stamps. We wrote letters to our Senators about this financial bailout going on....you should too!
Find some moving boxes for us! If I don't find any tomorrow I'm afraid we'll have to buy some. Oh well.
Organize my FHE lesson for tomorrow...it's about being kind to each other. How many times a day do two children need to push each other?!?! Grrrrr
Get ready for Grandma to come Wednesday night! Hooray!!
Get ready for Alison and Jakob to come on Thursday night! Hooray!
What a fun week we're going to have!!!
Still haven't:
Gotten my haircut, massage or drivers license....just details, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
FYI--you can buy moving boxes at Sam's for pretty cheap. I haven't ever seen them cheaper anywhere else. Good luck!
My nextdoor neighbors are supposed to get their HHG sometime this week. I'll let you know if its tomorrow!
Also, there are new people next to Crystal that just moved in with 3 kids. You could check there too! The girls name is Shawna.
Hey, I just left you a message, but just in case you don't get it or don't check it...we have boxes and I'll bring some with me. Well as many as will fit in my car and I will bring some toys that you gave me that I think you might want to keep for sentimental reasons :) And..get your license you crazy!
You really do have a lot going on this week! Good luck with everything and I look forward to hearing how everything goes!
Oh yeah, I loved the video. It really got me in the Christmas spirit! Emma is such a happy girl, she's fun to watch!
Hi Brooke, Michael, Emma, and Andrew.
Just thought I'd leave a comment and let you know that I love checking your BLOG. It's sooo- fun to hear and see how all of you are doing. Keep us posted on the move and have fun with Grandma Tracy, I know how much she loves coming to see you, so have a fun, fun time. Take care and we're all very proud of Michael, the family helicopter pilot. Give the kids a kiss from me. Even though they don't know me, I know them. Love to all, Aunt Jere
Do you know where you're going yet? I thought it was supposed to be Tuesday? Do I have my days or weeks mixed up? I'm anxious to find out where you'll be. good luck! Erin
I was just checking in to see if you knew where you were moving to yet. I'm anxious for you guys! I can't wait to hear where it is.
Post a Comment