Emma: Where does Maisy live mommy? (As in Maisy Mouse) Me: Maisy lives in England (the author is from the U.K. so I figure this is logical) Emma: Oh, great! I love England!
Hi Brooke!!!! How are you! It's so great to "see" you and your family.:) Your kids are ADORABLE! I love these blogs--such a fun way to catch up with everyone. Okay, I sent you a thank you card two or three times last year to thank you for the generous and wonderful wedding gift, but each time the card came back. I'm sorry--we must have had the wrong address. I just wanted to say THANK YOU! You are so sweet. So good to hear what you are up to!
Yeah in my family we get all of the hand me down furniture! LOL A digital SLR is a digital camera like the pros use. It is able to change lenses. Michelle Simmons tells me all the time that I am a technology whore, always chasing the new gadget with the most shiny buttons. I can't say I disagree. :)
3 comments:
Hi Brooke!!!! How are you! It's so great to "see" you and your family.:) Your kids are ADORABLE! I love these blogs--such a fun way to catch up with everyone. Okay, I sent you a thank you card two or three times last year to thank you for the generous and wonderful wedding gift, but each time the card came back. I'm sorry--we must have had the wrong address. I just wanted to say THANK YOU! You are so sweet. So good to hear what you are up to!
That's so funny; I love the things kids come up with!!
Yeah in my family we get all of the hand me down furniture! LOL A digital SLR is a digital camera like the pros use. It is able to change lenses. Michelle Simmons tells me all the time that I am a technology whore, always chasing the new gadget with the most shiny buttons. I can't say I disagree. :)
Post a Comment